Wednesday, January 13, 2010

JR blogs about Austin hosting RAW!

JR's Blog

JR blogged about Steve Austin's "return" to RAW yesterday (1/12/2010):

As we speculated here, it seems, at least according to the INTERNET, that Steve Austin will return to Raw as the Guest Host in March in advance of WM26 and to promote the DVD release of his film entitled "Damage." I assume this info is accurate but I have not talked to Steve about it but if it is true then it will be a good thing for Monday Night Raw and for Stone Cold which results in the desired win/win . We've already received some emails here asking if I would be a part of that particular Raw and my answer is a simple, non complicated, Gorilla Monsoon-esque, "Highly Unlikely." Some fans are already busy producing the proposed Stone Cold Raw with me included which is drastically premature and high speculative. I will admit that mid March will likely be an interesting time for me on a professional basis. Steve and I have a great relationship and a long history together on WWE TV but he has his agenda and I have mine and the two don't necessarily include the other at every turn in the road. That's not a complaint but it's simply real life.

No comments: