Saturday, April 10, 2010

JR Confirms That Steve Austin WILL Attend CAC Banquet

Source: JRsBarBQ.com

Confirmed today in a blog post by JR:

Steve Austin confirmed with me today that he would be in Las Vegas on April 21 to introduce me at the Cauliflower Alley Club's 45th Annual Banquet where I will receive the Art Abrams Lifetime Achievement Award. For Steve to make time for the CAC and for me is extraordinarily special considering that he is working overtime promoting 'Damage' on DVD and preparing to promote his June DVD release entitled 'Stranger.' Steve couldn't be busier but he's excited about CAC and being there on a special night for me. One of the great benefits of being a part of the wrestling business are the relationships one has the opportunity to make and my friendship with Steve and his family is special.

Be sure to head over to JR's blog or his Twitter to congratulate him on his award!!!

No comments: