Monday, May 10, 2010

Upcoming....

Hey guys!

Not too big of an announcement, but since there really isn't anything going on with Steve (newswise) at the moment, I decided to let you all know about what's going to happen with the website.

At the moment, I am working on getting a host, and working on a new layout. I will still be here at Blogger for another month or 2, but I will be soon switching to a new host!

So, hopefully by this fall, things will be up and running as a full website. In the meantime, I will still continue to update here as normally.

I was just giving you guys a heads up just in case you visit and things aren't working, on hiatus, etc...

This website will probably be turned into a archive, backup website, or something like that.

Thank you for all of your support! I really appreciate it!

No comments: