Friday, July 16, 2010

News Haul - 7/16/2010

In the Baltimore Sun's Ring Posts column, Kofi Kingston was interviewed by Kevin Eck. He was asked about turning heel. Here's what he had to say...


I know that you played a heel at one point before coming to WWE. Have you thought about tapping into that side of your persona in the future?

Who knows what the future holds? People talk about good guys and bad guys but over the past few years the line has really kind of been blurred. Back in the day somebody like “Stone Cold” Steve Austin would definitely have been perceived as a bad guy, and that was not the case when “Stone Cold” was around, so who knows how the WWE Universe is going to react to you? I think as far as me being a good guy or a bad guy it’s really kind of up to the WWE Universe and how they perceive me. As long as they keep liking me, I guess we’ll go that route, but you never know what the future holds.

- BaltimoreSun.com





Wondering which new NXT Rookie Austin likes?

According to Inside Pulse Wrestling via F4WOnline.com... it's HUSKY HARRIS!

Both Ross and Austin were telling people at the UFC that they’re big fans of Husky Harris, the NXT rookie.

No comments: