Friday, August 6, 2010

Austin Guilty Over Sly's Neck Break?

Source: The Press Association



Steve Austin feels understandably guilty about breaking Sylvester Stallone's neck.

The Rocky star was left with a hairline fracture in his neck after a fight scene with the former wrestler for their new film, The Expendables.

"I've told him I was sorry a hundred times already. I don't know if he's forgiven me or not," Steve admitted at the Hollywood premiere of the movie.

"I didn't want to hurt anybody but I ended up breaking Sly's neck in a fight scene, I never knew I'd broken his neck until a few months later when he had it fixed," he explained.

He added: "I don't know if he drinks beer - the guy's a fitness fanatic - but I'll sure buy him a beer if he wants one!"

Steve told reporters how he had quickly felt at ease with the Rambo star.

"I'd never met Sly before, but it was like talking to an old friend. We had a lot of common ground," he said.

He explained: "When he got behind the camera that was the cool thing for me, that's when you get to see the artistic Sly which I never knew existed."

No comments: