Monday, August 23, 2010

Website Announcement - 08/23/10

Hey guys, a real quick announcement:


Okay, I gotta get back into "school-mode" again (sucks)!

I will be starting my last semester of college tomorrow (Yay! Graduating in December). I will be taking 5 classes (2 science, 2 writing, and a computer class!) + working, and they both will require a great deal of my time. I will not be updating as fast as I usually update, so updates will be a little late...

On the layout, you will have to wait until September to see the website at it's best. Sorry for the inconvenience.

You can still contact me through Twitter and of course through my e-mail (continue to send in news, photos, questions, comments, & any other submission that you have).

I will respond as soon as I can.


Thank you for understanding & thank you guys for your support. It is GREATLY appreciated!

Love, Peace, & 3:16
- Joyce

No comments: