Sunday, February 27, 2011

Official Website Launch

Hey guys! I decided to open the site a little earlier than expected... This is my OFFICIAL website launch, so without further ado....


Go Visit STEVEAUSTINWEB.COM - YOUR #1 WEBSITE FOR 'STONE COLD' STEVE AUSTIN! I am VERY EXCITED & HAPPY to announce that Steve actually visits the website from time to time, he appreciates the work I have put into it, and is very supportive of the website!!!


I couldn't have done this website without the help of Steven, Karina, Charity, Liesl, Brittany, Christine, & a few others [insert your name here] ... (graphics, coding, layout, submissions, etc... ).


And a BIG shout out goes to Mr. Steve Austin himself! Thank you for supporting this website! It means so much to me to have your support for the website & it's an honor to be working on it. Thank you for ALL that you do, and all that you have done in the past & the present! Keep up the great work!


This website will be 2 years old on November 12, and I am so happy about what I have accomplished thus far. I especially thank all of YOU and many, many, many of my Twitter buds [insert your name here], and my affiliates for visiting and supporting this website!!!


I am still working on a few minor kinks, sections, & website pages. For now, I will only have the main page, forums, Stone Cold Legacy , photo gallery, and RockAndAustin.com.


I also have many website ideas and projects that I want to launch in the near future, so bare with me. You shall be updated on the progress.


If something isn't working correctly, please inform me of the issue(s) so I can get it fixed promptly!


Affiliation is always open, so feel free to apply for affiliates!!! And please spread the word about the website!!!


THANK YOU!!!


Also: If you see older Tweets appearing in your timeline, it's because the website was on maintenance mode and the feed didn't update.


- Joyce

Webmaster & Creator of SteveAustinWeb.com

No comments: