Tuesday, February 15, 2011

SAW,com PSA... Well, Sort Of...

Okay... I seriously need to get to work on my websites - a lot of you have been asking about it. Steve will be hosting "Tough Enough" in April, and now that The Rock is back (FINALLY!), I will have to be possibly be updating my Facebook page (I don't have any plans on opening the Rock fansite back up), BUT that means updates on RockAndAustin.com, so I promise after tomorrow, I will work on SAW.com (even if I have to open it just for news and updates) and start working on getting R&A.com a new layout, converting it to Wordpress, and updating there as well. I've just been a little busy with things. I am in the process of moving to a new state (Louisiana), finding a better job, dealing with a few health issues in the family & personally, among other things... I just want to say thank you for the continued support, and I will try my best to keep you all updated and working on the website. Thanks and feel free to submit anything or send me an e-mail. Thanks again!!!

No comments: