Monday, November 23, 2009

Hogan Talks Steve Austin on Radio Interview in Australia

Source: TPWW.net


Earlier today Hulk Hogan did an interview for the SportFM 91.3 radio in Perth, Australia and I figured I’d transcribe the more interesting non-Hulkamania tour questions from the interview so here it goes:

Excerpt:

Question: You’ve been in the ring with the biggest names the wrestling industry’s ever seen but there’s one wrestler the fans would really love to see you in the ring with. There’s one wrestler that you never really got to take on in a one-on-one situation and that of course is “Stone Cold” Steve Austin. Steve Austin versus Hulk Hogan – what would the outcome be?

Hulk Hogan: I ran into Stone Cold one week before I came to Australia. I went to a Gold’s Gym in Venice Beach, California and there he was. He was working out during the day. He was doing a movie with my buddy Sylvester Stallone. And I told him, I said, “Brother, I’m going back to work. I’m getting back in the ring. If you want some come get some. Money’s not a problem. Your schedule’s not a problem. If you really want to get in the ring and you really want to make history then come get into the ring with Hulk Hogan”. I did not get an answer.

Question: So you threw the challenge out there but you did not get an answer?

Hulk Hogan: Face-to-face threw the challenge out, in his face.


You can listen to the full interview at http://sportfm.com.au/20091123_hulk_hogan

No comments: