Thursday, July 8, 2010

JR Blog's About RAW GM

JR wrote a blog post in his blog about the speculation of Austin being the secret RAW general manager. Here's what he had to say:


We had dinner Friday night with Stone Cold and he never mentioned the RAW GM biz and if he had perhaps I would have tried harder to buy dinner as a means of trying to get back on the air on Monday nights. (That was humor so "Lighten Up, Francis.") I have no clue as to who will end up being revealed as the RAW GM but I'm enjoying the mystery. I think' that when its finally revealed that we will all likely be surprised, perhaps shocked, and it might not be who many of us have on our own list of viable candidates. I have received many emails asking who the secret GM is and I can't answer that question. Even if I knew, conclusively, why would anyone want me to spill the beans and spoil the surprise?

No comments: